manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions pertaining to Alfresco webscript connector UI
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2014 07:59:56 GMT
Also, can you explain to me the distinction between uuid and the node ID?
I saw in the original contribution that the UUID is in fact fetched by the
fetchMetadata() method, but seemed to used interchangeably with the node ID
used for fetchNode().  Are these really one and the same?

The reason I ask is because if there are multiple documents in Alfresco for
a node, then it's not clear how to obtain the individual size for each one
of them.  The document size is currently part of the node's metadata
(fetchMetadata().get(SIZE_PROPERTY)), not the document's metadata (from
response.getDocumentList().get(x)).

Any clarifications welcome...

Thanks,
Karl