manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions pertaining to Alfresco webscript connector UI
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2014 07:41:09 GMT
Hi Maurizio,

Those refinements have been committed, and now I have another question
related to CONNECTORS-1059.

Please have a look at the following code:

        // Calling again Alfresco API because Document's actions are lost
from seeding method
        AlfrescoResponse response = alfrescoClient.fetchNode(doc);
        if(response.getDocumentList().isEmpty()){ // Not found seeded
document. Could reflect an error in Alfresco
          if (Logging.connectors != null)
            Logging.connectors.warn(MessageFormat.format("Invalid Seeded
Document from Alfresco with ID {0}", new Object[]{doc}));
          activities.deleteDocument(doc);
          continue;
        }
        Map<String, Object> map = response.getDocumentList().get(0); //
Should be only one
        if ((Boolean) map.get("deleted")) {
          activities.deleteDocument(doc);
          continue;
        }

<<<<<<

The question is, is there a distinction between how Alfresco handles the
deleting of a node, vs. deleting of a document contained by that node?  It
looks like the node is considered to be deleted once all the child
documents are deleted -- is this a fair description?

Karl