manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 10:49:56 GMT
We *have* a feature that is cross-cluster and is meant for precisely this
purpose.  This is the history table.  If Tika exceptions are not logged as
the result of a transformation attempt in this table, they should be.

We've in general been slow to add support for activity logging in our
connectors; perhaps we should put our effort towards fixing that problem.

Thanks,
Karl