manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compatibility between 1.x and 2.0, and release plans going forward
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 08:37:38 GMT
I should also mention that, so far, we've managed to make it the case that
connectors developed for MCF 2.0 will also work unchanged on MCF 1.7 or
later (but, not the other way).  We'll try to maintain this relationship
for as long as possible, but I am not yet confortable with giving a
guarantee of it.

Thanks,
Karl