manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Erlend Garåsen <e.f.gara...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 1.7.1, RC0
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 08:42:14 GMT

OK, I will try RC1 as well on both servers.

I'm sending new thread dumps and logs for RC0, just to be sure. MCF
hangs on our prod server once again, but it still runs fine on our test
server. It seems that it has problem with one of four jobs. The other
completed successfully. I'm not sure, but it seems that the problem
occurs while processing robots.txt files. Yesterday I saw similar errors
and no activity after these:
09-17-2014 15:10:53.167 robots parse https:www.duo.uio.no:443 ERRORS 0 1
Unknown robots.txt line: '===='

A thread dump (in stdout) and output from Zookeeper (stderr) (there are
entries of CancelledKeyException) can be found here. Be aware of big log
files, so always look at the end of them.
http://folk.uio.no/erlendfg/manifoldcf/

Erlend