manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Erlend GarĂ¥sen <e.f.gara...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 1.7.1, RC0
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 12:52:53 GMT

I got the following on both my test and prod server. The error also
shows up in simple history:
Error: KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for
/org.apache.manifoldcf.locks-_Cache_OUTPUTCONNECTION_Solr/read-0001039554

I guess it is related to the shutdown process - either when I stopped
the Resin instance or the Agent. Just mentioning.

BTW, for some reason I had to restart the job on our test server. Our
prod server hangs at the moment, so I will try to restart everything
once again. The applied patch works well, but version 1.7.1 seems to be
tricky. I'll publish a thread dump and my logs if I'm not manage to run
MCF on our prod server until I leave office.

This is what I can see in manifoldcf.log:
  WARN 2014-09-17 14:06:52,228 (Shutdown thread) - Exception tossed on
repository connector pool cleanup: KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for
/org.apache.manifoldcf.serviceactive-_REPOSITORYCONNECTORPOOL_Web-_ANON_5
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException:
KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for
/org.apache.manifoldcf.serviceactive-_REPOSITORYCONNECTORPOOL_Web-_ANON_5
	at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.lockmanager.ZooKeeperConnection.handleKeeperException(ZooKeeperConnection.java:941)
	at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.lockmanager.ZooKeeperConnection.deleteNode(ZooKeeperConnection.java:155)
	at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.lockmanager.ZooKeeperLockManager.endServiceActivity(ZooKeeperLockManager.java:478)
	at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.connectorpool.ConnectorPool$Pool.releaseAll(ConnectorPool.java:735)
	at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.connectorpool.ConnectorPool.closeAllConnectors(ConnectorPool.java:381)
	at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.repositoryconnectorpool.RepositoryConnectorPool.closeAllConnectors(RepositoryConnectorPool.java:144)
	at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.ManifoldCF.localCleanup(ManifoldCF.java:110)
	at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.CrawlerAgent.cleanUp(CrawlerAgent.java:105)
	at
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.system.AgentsDaemon.stopAgents(AgentsDaemon.java:171)
	at
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.system.AgentsDaemon$AgentsShutdownHook.doCleanup(AgentsDaemon.java:386)
	at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.system.ManifoldCF.cleanUpEnvironment(ManifoldCF.java:1295)
	at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.system.ManifoldCF$ShutdownThread.run(ManifoldCF.java:1483)
Caused by: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException:
KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for
/org.apache.manifoldcf.serviceactive-_REPOSITORYCONNECTORPOOL_Web-_ANON_5
	at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:111)
	at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:51)
	at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.delete(ZooKeeper.java:873)
	at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.lockmanager.ZooKeeperConnection.deleteNode(ZooKeeperConnection.java:150)
	... 10 more