manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Erlend GarĂ¥sen <e.f.gara...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Re: Bug-fix release 1.7.1
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 10:01:58 GMT

+1

As an exception to the rule, I will deploy a patched version on our
production server just to be sure that we have fixed the problem. For
some reason, I'm not able to reproduce the Zookeeper problem on our test
server, so I'll go ahead on our prod server instead. I'll let you know
whether this solved our problem.

Erlend