manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release engineer for 1.7
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 01:05:31 GMT
Hi MIngchun,

There is a document describing the process at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CONNECTORS/Release+Process

I suggest you read this document very carefully.  There are several
software packages you will need to install first before you do anything
else.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  The release branch and first
release candidate cannot be made until we've decided how to deal with all
remaining tickets for 1.7.

Thanks!
Karl