manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk currently broken
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 21:07:26 GMT
I apologize for the delay on this.  It looks like, due to recent
reorganization of WorkerThread, MCF is now chronically triggering a Derby
transaction integrity problem.  Two threads are updating the same record
status value, but each of them is seeing the same record status value, even
though the transactions are using "FOR UPDATE", and even when I make these
transactions serialized.  It may be a while before I can find an acceptable
workaround.

Karl