manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tried out the postgresql upgrade from 1.6 to 1.7...
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 01:22:15 GMT
Hi Mingchun,

This is the task:
(1) Check out and build MCF 1.6.1
(2) Modify properties.xml to point to your MYSQL instance
(3) Start MCF 1.6.1 and create some connections and jobs
(4) Shut down MCF 1.6.1
(5) Check out and build trunk MCF
(6) Modify properties.xml to point to the same MYSQL instance as before
(7) Start MCF trunk and check whether the jobs and connections all look
correct

Thanks,
Karl