manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Io Activity] Doing an update inside a delete document
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 10:31:42 GMT
Hi Alessandro,

You cannot just cast because there are different services in each
interface.  However, they are derived from common interfaces.  For example,

public interface IOutputAddActivity extends
IOutputQualifyActivity,IOutputHistoryActivity,IOutputCheckActivity

public interface IOutputRemoveActivity extends IOutputHistoryActivity

The only one in common is IOutputHistoryActivity, so as long as your
addOrReplace method is calling IOutputHistoryActivity methods only, you can
write a second method that accepts just IOutputHistoryActivity and call
that from addOrReplace AND from deleteDocument.

Karl