manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configuration Management at Transformation Connectors
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 11:23:50 GMT
Hi Karl,

El 02/07/14 13:17, Karl Wright escribió:
> Hi Rafa,
>
> Without a concrete example, you won't get a concrete recommendation.  But
> in general please understand that the architecture is what it is, for very
> good reasons, and if you want your connector to work within it, you need to
> play by the rules.

Of course, I just wanted to be sure about the options. I appreciate a
lot you help and your clarifications and I hope that also the uses cases
of the developers integrating ManifoldCF can help the community to
improve it by addressing (or not :->) the proposed issues. From my side,
I'm going to further investigate how the framework works at code level
to see if I can extend the Transformation connector workflow for
allowing resources initialization from Connectors Configuration and
Output Specificiation.

Thanks,
Rafa