manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configuration Management at Transformation Connectors
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 10:44:36 GMT
Hi Karl,

El 02/07/14 12:37, Karl Wright escribió:
> Hi Rafa,
>
> If there are a limited number of read-only models, then you can build a
> static hashmap between model data and the file name, and populate that on
> demand.
It is a possibility, although the models stuff was just an example. The
generic question is how to reuse resources in a Transformation
Connector? or, which is the proper place in the implementation to
initialize a resource that has to be reused during a job running?

I'm still missing this because I still don't know where to access the
Specification object apart from the getPipelineDescription method. So,
if there is no other point in the architecture, I'm afraid I have to
check if the initialization has been done or not and even synchronize it
by myself.

Thanks for your help so far Karl