manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Query about metadata sent into solr
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 18:44:16 GMT
Hi Ameya,

Adding metadata to RepositoryDocument is sufficient to get the
metadata sent to solr.  You may need to modify the solr schema.  To
confirm this picture , have a look at the info messages solr outputs
on every document post to see if the metadata is being posted.

Thanks,
Karl

Sent from my Windows Phone

-----Original Message-----
From: Ameya Aware
Sent: 7/2/2014 10:21 AM
To: dev@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Query about metadata sent into solr

Hi

I am using latest Apache manifoldCF version 1.6.1

When i connect to my local file system using 'File System' connector to
 send the documents to solr, i see metadata sent to solr in default setting
 is 'id, content_type, content, resoursename, version'.

I have changed code in file system connector to add more metadata to
 RepositoryDocument object. How can i send that added extra metadata to Solr?

Thanks in advance,

Ameya Aware