manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Mingchun Zhao <mingchun.zha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New committer: Mingchun Zhao
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 07:15:42 GMT
Hello all,

I'm so grateful to you for giving me this opportunity.

Let me briefly introduce myself.
I was born in China, and came to Javan 11 years ago(So, I can speak CJK+E(?)).
Until last year, I was a System Engineer developing 'Performance
Monitoring system', 'Security Monitoring System' on some OS and
Databases.
And for now, I'm working for RONDHUIT Co.,LTD as a Search Engine Consultant.

I will do my best to make more contributions for ManifoldCF.

Best Regards,
Mingchun Zhao