manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Muhammed Olgun <mh.ol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New committer: Muhammed Olgun
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 06:39:05 GMT
Thank you all!

Let me introduce myself a little bit. I’m working a R&D project in Elazığ, Turkey
and one of the biggest part of our project is ManifoldCF. I will try to more contribute the
MCF in the future. I hope that I will have more new ideas about improving the MCF while our
project is growing.

Thanks again!
Muhammed