manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Call for trunk pipeline testers
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 22:42:23 GMT
Hi,

bq. we are going to also modify the solr connector for not using the extract update handler

+1 to this. With this, we can support wide range of solr versions by just sending xml update
messages. Solr setups will be simpler i.e. Don't need to have solr cell jars. We can drop
our custom solr server implementation.

Ahmet