manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF 1.6.5
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 22:42:48 GMT
Ok, hearing one vote in favor and no objections, I've tentatively scheduled
a 1.6.1 release to go out May 31.

I'll start pulling fixes up into the release-1.6 branch in anticipation.
CONNECTORS-938 and CONNECTORS-942 seem to be the key fixes so far -- if
Erlend can simply verify CONNECTORS-942.

Karl