manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 1.5, RC7
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 10:50:09 GMT
The document *will* be sent to the output connector if "Decided to ingest"
is logged, so the problem must be in the solr connector itself.  The
following code on the solr side is executed:

    if (Logging.ingest.isDebugEnabled())
      Logging.ingest.debug("indexPost(): '" + documentURI + "'");

    // The SOLR connector cannot deal with folder-level security at this
time.  If they are seen, reject the document.
    if (document.countDirectoryACLs() != 0)
      return false;

    // If the document is too long, reject it.
    if (maxDocumentLength != null && document.getBinaryLength() >
maxDocumentLength.longValue())
      return false;

Otherwise, if a problem is seen, there should be a manifoldcf.log entry,
and also a simple history entry.  Please look there first, and if that
doesn't work, turn on ingest debugging to be sure we get to this point.

Karl