manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 1.5, RC7
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 19:34:15 GMT
Hi Abe-san,

Wifi would not be the problem.  ZooKeeper though is not running correctly
on your system.  I don't know why.

You can narrow down the test to just the ZooKeeper test by doing this:

cd framework
ant run-core-tests

It is possible that the test chooses a ZooKeeper port that conflicts with
something on your Mac.  But others (e.g. Piergiorgio) also use a Mac and we
don't see problems there, so I don't know.  Perhaps you can run lsof to try
and figure out if there are any port conflicts?

Karl

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 1:50 PM, Shinichiro Abe
<shinichiro.abe.1@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Umm ... unfortunately my ant test is not finish even if it turns off wi-fi.
>
> >> Are you using Solr Cloud?
> No. Any apps do not boot except for MCF during the ant test.
>
> I  tried to run 'ant clean test' but the result was not changed, the test
> didn't finish.
>
> I'm in the middle of customizing code at trunk/1.5, so I want to pass the
> test though.
> I think the vote passing is okay, let me know if you find some clews.
>
> Thanks,
> Shinichiro Abe
>
> On 2014/02/07, at 22:23, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > We have three +1's, and one 0, and it has been >72 hrs.  The vote passes.
> > (It is unlikely that Abe-san's issue with ZooKeeper is in fact a blocker
> of
> > any kind; I will work with him when he is back tomorrow to figure out
> what
> > is happening for him.)
> >
> > Thanks to all for your perseverance on this release!
> > Karl
> >

> > On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 6:37 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> It is also possible you have a zookeeper port conflict with another
> >> zookeeper instance.  Are you using Solr Cloud?
> >>
> >> Karl

> flaky.

> jar
 It