manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject ManifoldCF 1.5.1
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:20:22 GMT
Well, as predicted, looks like we finally found a ticket serious enough to
need to release the patch version.  That would be CONNECTORS-891.

If there are no objections, I'd like to put together 1.5.1 RC0 this evening
and start the vote.  Current tickets in this bug-fix release include:

CONNECTORS-891: SharePoint AD groups not properly authorized.
(Will Parkinson, Karl Wright)

CONNECTORS-888: JobResetThread had issues when running on
multiple agents processes.
(Florian Schmedding, Karl Wright)

CONNECTORS-887: Upgrade issues with MySQL.
(Florian Schmedding, Karl Wright)

CONNECTORS-870: Avoid line break for login.jsp description
when locale is Japanese.
(Shinichiro Abe)

CONNECTORS-877: Missing Solr i18n key.
(Erlend Garåsen, Karl Wright)

CONNECTORS-876: Solr indexing exception reports now include the document
URI.
(David Morana, Karl Wright)

CONNECTORS-875: Handle ArrayIndexOutOfBounds and NumberFormatException
from LAPI as Livelink runtime errors.
(David Morana, Karl Wright)

CONNECTORS-884: Log successful index/delete in Solr connector.
(Erlend Garåsen, Karl Wright)

CONNECTORS-882: Solr connector: "Keep all metadata" fixed.
(Alessandro Benedetti, Karl Wright)

Anything missing from this list?

Karl