manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Let's plan for a 1.5.1 release in not too much time
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 12:47:27 GMT
Hi all,

ManifoldCF trunk already has a schema change vs. the 1.5 release, which
means that people wanting minor fixes will have to apply patches to the 1.5
release themselves.  So I think that it makes sense to consider releasing
MCF 1.5.1 at some point in the not-too-distant future.  The tickets I think
we ought to include in a proposed 1.5.1 bug fix release so far are:

CONNECTORS-884
CONNECTORS-882
CONNECTORS-877
CONNECTORS-876
CONNECTORS-875

There may, of course, be others -- but this would cover the ones currently
known.

For now, the idea would be to pull up fixes for these tickets to the
release-1.5-branch, so at least they'd all be available together until we
decide 1.5.1 is ready to ship.

Thoughts?

Karl