manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Erlend GarĂ¥sen <e.f.gara...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 1.5, RC7
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 09:46:16 GMT

We're still having problems with this release on our test server. It
runs stable and does not hang anymore, but nothing gets sent to Solr.
Since there was a problem with the SSL certificate in previous RCs,
maybe there is a similar problem related to the Solr Output Connector?
We have configured the same certificate in order to post documents to Solr.

I get entries like this in manifoldcf.log which indicates that documents
should be indexed, but they aren't:
DEBUG 2014-02-06 10:28:06,609 (Worker thread '29') - WEB: Decided to
ingest 'http://www.ibsen.uio.no/varia.xhtml'

In Simple history, only fetch activities are shown. Any suggestions how
to debug what's really going on? I can try to turn on debug logging for
Httpclient in case that helps.

Erlend