manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Anybody with a working SharePoint instance?
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 03:10:35 GMT
Hi Karl,

Its all working for me now :)

Thanks,
Ahmet

--- On Sun, 11/11/12, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Anybody with a working SharePoint instance?
> To: dev@manifoldcf.apache.org
> Date: Sunday, November 11, 2012, 3:59 AM
> Ok, checked in a fix for that one,
> too.
> 
> Karl
> 
> On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:48 PM, Ahmet Arslan <iorixxx@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi Karl,
> >
> > This time I get "Got an unknown remote exception
> accessing site - axis fault = Server.userException, detail =
> java.lang.NullPointerException"
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ahmet
> >
> > DEBUG 2012-11-11 03:41:56,013 (qtp1270440900-174) -
> Mapping Exception to AxisFault
> > AxisFault
> >  faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.userException
> >  faultSubcode:
> >  faultString: java.lang.NullPointerException
> >  faultActor:
> >  faultNode:
> >  faultDetail:
> >         {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:java.lang.NullPointerException
> >         at
> java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:116)
> >         at
> org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.CommonsHTTPSender$FileBackedInputStream.<init>(CommonsHTTPSender.java:488)
> >         at
> org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.CommonsHTTPSender$ExecuteMethodThread.run(CommonsHTTPSender.java:200)
> >
> >         {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:Ahmets-MacBook-Pro.local
> >
> > java.lang.NullPointerException
> >         at
> org.apache.axis.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:101)
> >         at
> org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.CommonsHTTPSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPSender.java:317)
> >         at
> org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
> >         at
> org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
> >         at
> org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
> >         at
> org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)
> >         at
> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)
> >         at
> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)
> >         at
> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)
> >         at
> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)
> >         at
> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)
> >         at
> com.microsoft.schemas.sharepoint.soap.ListsSoapStub.getListCollection(ListsSoapStub.java:1807)
> >         at
> org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SPSProxyHelper.checkConnection(SPSProxyHelper.java:1445)
> >         at
> org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SharePointRepository.check(SharePointRepository.java:359)
> >         at
> org.apache.jsp.viewconnection_jsp._jspService(viewconnection_jsp.java:327)
> >         at
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
> >         at
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
> >         at
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:388)
> >         at
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:313)
> >         at
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:260)
> >         at
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:547)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:480)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:119)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:520)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:227)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:941)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:409)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:186)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:875)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:117)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:250)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:110)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:349)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:441)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:919)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:582)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:51)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:586)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:44)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:598)
> >         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:533)
> >         at
> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
> > Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
> >         at
> java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:116)
> >         at
> org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.CommonsHTTPSender$FileBackedInputStream.<init>(CommonsHTTPSender.java:488)
> >         at
> org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.CommonsHTTPSender$ExecuteMethodThread.run(CommonsHTTPSender.java:200)
> > DEBUG 2012-11-11 03:42:02,819 (Idle cleanup thread) -
> Closing connections idle longer than 60000 MILLISECONDS
> >
> > --- On Sat, 11/10/12, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> From: Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
> >> Subject: Re: Anybody with a working SharePoint
> instance?
> >> To: dev@manifoldcf.apache.org
> >> Date: Saturday, November 10, 2012, 8:50 PM
> >> Ok, can you try it now?  I think
> >> it is fixed.
> >>
> >> Karl
> >>
> >> On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:20 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
> >> wrote:
> >> > Thanks - it looks like I will need to have it
> go
> >> through a temporary
> >> > local file in order to work right.  I'll
> make that
> >> change and let you
> >> > know.
> >> >
> >> > Karl
> >> >
> >> > On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Ahmet Arslan
> <iorixxx@yahoo.com>
> >> wrote:
> >> >> Hi Karl,
> >> >>
> >> >> I get the following connection status
> message with
> >> CONNECTORS-120
> >> >>
> >> >> "Connection status: 
>    Got an
> >> unknown remote exception accessing site - axis
> fault =
> >> Server.userException, detail =
> java.net.SocketException:
> >> Socket closed"
> >> >>
> >> >> I get "Connection status:
> >>    Connection working" with the same
> >> settings.
> >> >>
> >> >> This is what I see in logs.
> >> >>
> >> >> Thanks,
> >> >> Ahmet
> >> >>
> >> >> AxisFault
> >> >>  faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.userException
> >> >>  faultSubcode:
> >> >>  faultString:
> java.net.SocketException: Socket
> >> closed
> >> >>  faultActor:
> >> >>  faultNode:
> >> >>  faultDetail:
> >> >>         {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:java.net.SocketException:
> >> Socket closed
> >> >>         at
> >> java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native
> Method)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:129)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.http.impl.io.AbstractSessionInputBuffer.read(AbstractSessionInputBuffer.java:204)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.http.impl.conn.LoggingSessionInputBuffer.read(LoggingSessionInputBuffer.java:82)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.http.impl.io.ContentLengthInputStream.read(ContentLengthInputStream.java:182)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.http.conn.EofSensorInputStream.read(EofSensorInputStream.java:138)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager$RewindableInputStream.read(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >> org.apache.xerces.impl.io.UTF8Reader.read(Unknown
> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityScanner.load(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityScanner.scanQName(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanAttribute(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >> org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown
> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >> org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.parse(Unknown
> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)
> >> >>         at
> >> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)
> >> >>         at
> >> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)
> >> >>         at
> >> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)
> >> >>         at
> >> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> com.microsoft.schemas.sharepoint.soap.ListsSoapStub.getListCollection(ListsSoapStub.java:1807)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SPSProxyHelper.checkConnection(SPSProxyHelper.java:1445)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SharePointRepository.check(SharePointRepository.java:359)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.jsp.viewconnection_jsp._jspService(viewconnection_jsp.java:327)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:388)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:313)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:260)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:547)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:480)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:119)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:520)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:227)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:941)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:409)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:186)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:875)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:117)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:250)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:110)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:349)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:441)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:919)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:582)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:51)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:586)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:44)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:598)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:533)
> >> >>         at
> >> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
> >> >>
> >> >>         {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:Ahmets-MacBook-Pro.local
> >> >>
> >> >> java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.axis.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:101)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:701)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)
> >> >>         at
> >> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)
> >> >>         at
> >> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)
> >> >>         at
> >> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)
> >> >>         at
> >> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> com.microsoft.schemas.sharepoint.soap.ListsSoapStub.getListCollection(ListsSoapStub.java:1807)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SPSProxyHelper.checkConnection(SPSProxyHelper.java:1445)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SharePointRepository.check(SharePointRepository.java:359)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.jsp.viewconnection_jsp._jspService(viewconnection_jsp.java:327)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:388)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:313)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:260)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:547)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:480)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:119)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:520)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:227)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:941)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:409)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:186)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:875)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:117)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:250)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:110)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:349)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:441)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:919)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:582)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:51)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:586)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:44)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:598)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:533)
> >> >>         at
> >> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
> >> >> Caused by: java.net.SocketException:
> Socket closed
> >> >>         at
> >> java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native
> Method)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:129)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.http.impl.io.AbstractSessionInputBuffer.read(AbstractSessionInputBuffer.java:204)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.http.impl.conn.LoggingSessionInputBuffer.read(LoggingSessionInputBuffer.java:82)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.http.impl.io.ContentLengthInputStream.read(ContentLengthInputStream.java:182)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.http.conn.EofSensorInputStream.read(EofSensorInputStream.java:138)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager$RewindableInputStream.read(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >> org.apache.xerces.impl.io.UTF8Reader.read(Unknown
> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityScanner.load(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityScanner.scanQName(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanAttribute(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >> org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown
> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >> org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.parse(Unknown
> Source)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
> >> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
> >> >>         ...
> 41 more
> >> >> DEBUG 2012-11-10 19:36:59,478 (Idle
> cleanup thread)
> >> - Closing connections idle longer than 60000
> MILLISECONDS
> >> >> DEBUG 2012-11-10 19:37:14,479 (Idle
> cleanup thread)
> >> - Closing connections idle longer than 60000
> MILLISECONDS
> >> >>
> >> >>
> >> >> --- On Sat, 11/10/12, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
> >> wrote:
> >> >>
> >> >>> From: Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
> >> >>> Subject: Anybody with a working
> SharePoint
> >> instance?
> >> >>> To: "dev" <dev@manifoldcf.apache.org>
> >> >>> Date: Saturday, November 10, 2012,
> 5:52 PM
> >> >>> Hi Ahmet and/or Piergiorgio,
> >> >>>
> >> >>> If you still have access to your
> SharePoint
> >> instances, I've
> >> >>> got a
> >> >>> favor to ask.  Can you check out
> >> >>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/branches/CONNECTORS-120,
> >> >>> run "ant make-core-deps", and "ant
> build", and
> >> then try the
> >> >>> SharePoint
> >> >>> connector?  I've converted over
> to
> >> HttpComponents 4.2.2
> >> >>> for this
> >> >>> connector and since it was a major
> revision I'd
> >> like to
> >> >>> confirm that
> >> >>> it basically works before starting on
> the
> >> conversion of
> >> >>> other
> >> >>> connectors.
> >> >>>
> >> >>> Thanks,
> >> >>> Karl
> >> >>>
> >>
> 

Mime
View raw message