manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Extended period of UI brokenness for alfresco, cmis, and opensearchserver connectors
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 12:02:32 GMT
Hi folks,

It came to my attention yesterday that the work I'd checked in for
CONNECTORS-420 actually broke the alfresco, cmis, and opensearchserver
connectors for the better part of a week.  My apologies; the problem
is now corrected, and CONNECTORS-420 work is finally done, as far as I
can tell.

FWIW, the issue was that ant is really good at *adding* things into
jars, and really bad at *removing* them.  So until a clean test run
was done, I had old UI components rattling around and causing the
tests to pass. ;-)

Karl