manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed March incubator report
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 14:19:36 GMT
Thanks for the advice; I've updated the ticket to include some useful
references.  As for writing up clauses restricting use of IPA within
Apache, which is what you seem to have done for LEGAL-36, I'm not
clear exactly where that should live.  Does that go into the project
license, or somewhere into the main Apache site?

Karl