manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Karl Wright <>
Subject Postpone localization tickets for 0.5 release?
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:33:43 GMT
Hi all,

I've not heard anything from Hitoshi Ozawa about whether he will be
able to complete some of the Japanese localization work that was
scheduled for 0.5-incubating.  Since the day is rapidly approaching
when we have to spin the first RC, I'd like a show of hands as to
whether we should postpone the two tickets currently on Hitoshi's
plate for the next release.  The tickets in question are

+1 from me for postponing.


View raw message