manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Erlend Garåsen <e.f.gara...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Re: Should the default value for "include only host matching seeds" be yes/checked?
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 10:46:24 GMT

I have already fixed it in order to learn more how the different modules
and parts work together, but I haven't committed it yet of course.

I will work on this issue later today after the siesta (I'm working in
Spain at the moment) and test the changes properly to avoid conflicts
with existing jobs having this option unchecked.

Erlend

--
Erlend Garåsen