manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Towards graduation
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 12:08:17 GMT
Hi,

As you know I was a bit hesitant about graduation the last time the
topic came up. I still am, but the developments over the past month or
so have looked pretty good so I think we're on a good path here.

The main improvements I see are Piergiorgio's many commits and the
fact that the PPMC was able to reach the three +1s for the component
releases without help or prodding by the mentors. And the stream of
incoming patches from new contributors looks healthy. I think we
should be able to invite new committers again soon.

So nice work everyone! At this rate I think we should start preparing
for graduation sometime early next year.

BR,

Jukka Zitting