manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release apache-manifoldcf-sharepoint-3.0-plugin 0.1-incubating
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2011 18:15:37 GMT
Hi,

+1 from me too (binding also for the upcoming IPMC vote)

I checked the apache-manifoldcf-sharepoint-3.0-plugin-0.1-incubating-src.tar.gz
package with SHA1 checksum 4400b19cf0940bae30778e9fdcb992122ecbc142.
Without Windows or SharePoint readily at hand I couldn't build the
package, just statically review it.

One comment (not blocking) that applies also to the other components
is that since these components (AFAIUI) don't contain or use any
crypto code, we should remove the "Cryptographic Software Notice"
entries from the README files. Those notices should only be included
in components referenced in http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/.

BR,

Jukka Zitting