manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release apache-manifoldcf-solr-3.x-plugin 0.1-incubating
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2011 17:35:52 GMT
Hi,

+1 from me too (binding also for the upcoming IPMC vote)

I checked the apache-manifoldcf-solr-3.x-plugin-0.1-incubating-src.tar.gz
package with SHA1 checksum 14adbae8c05dc589a707208a172901cddd5c19d5.

Some comments, none blocking:

* The release signing guide [1] recommends to have also SHA1 checksums
for the release.
* The approach to do an svn checkout as a part of the build is a bit
troublesome. The build will fail as soon as Lucene rearranges their
svn tree.
* Would it make sense to contribute this code directly to Solr instead
of having it in ManifoldCF? Especially since the code has no direct
ManifoldCF dependencies.

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html

BR,

Jukka Zitting