manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delivery of source of integration packages for 0.4-incubating
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 14:14:27 GMT
Essentially, this is a relatively minor piece of the whole Meridio
connector puzzle.  In my view it would be unfortunate to discard the
rest of the puzzle because we did not have source for that one piece.
If Apache found that problematic, it could easily be checked in under
googlecode or some such, with a reference.  What is Apache's position
regarding that kind of solution?

Karl