manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF 0.4-incubating release
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 02:34:48 GMT
Erlend wants to postpone his remaining ticket, so I did that, and now
there are none left...
I think running some tests on trunk is a good idea.  Then if Tommaso
is happy with my license file checks, I'm happy to spin an RC0.

Karl

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 9:10 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I think we're just about done with ManifoldCF 0.4-incubating.  There's
> one ticket outstanding that belongs to Erlend, but I'm happy to
> postpone it if he is not yet ready to work on it.  Once that's
> decided, is there any reason we should not go ahead and spin a release
> candidate?  Does anyone want to volunteer to run some of the load
> tests to be sure nothing unexpected has crept in?
>
> Thanks!
> Karl

Mime
View raw message