manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Hitoshi Ozawa <Ozawa_Hito...@ogis-ri.co.jp>
Subject Is ManifoldCF OSI certified?
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 02:35:06 GMT
Hi,
I'm checking on the MySQL licenses and it seems MySQL Connector/J is GPL
v2 license with
exception clause for FOSS.
http://www.mysql.com/about/legal/licensing/foss-exception/

To be classified as FOSS, however, it seems the software has to be OSI
certified.
Is Apache ManifoldCF OSI Certified?

"This software is OSI Certified Open Source Software.
OSI Certified is a certification mark of the Open Source Initiative."

Does somebody know the license to JSTL libraries? I can't find any
license in the jstl-api-1.2.jar
and jstl-impl-1.2.jar files. The files are download-able from Oracle's
GlassFish project page but
there's not license page.

BTW, I just created a Java message class to read String from properties
file. Seems you've
hard-coded tab names into the Java source files, which means I have to
I18N all references to tab
names or it won't work.

Regards,
H.Ozawa