manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reseting Manifoldcf
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 15:03:28 GMT
Can you clarify what you mean by "user data"?  There's no such data
stored by ManifoldCF in any kind of persistent way.

There are command-line "commands" which clear out various kinds of
things like jobs and connections.  There's also the ManifoldCF API
Service.  But I can't help further unless you are more specific.

Karl