manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Piergiorgio Lucidi <piergiorgioluc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMIS Connector - Tests
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 09:00:59 GMT
Yesterday I started to work on end-to-end integration test for the CMIS
Connector and now I have a full running OpenCMIS test server integrated with
the ManifoldCF Maven build process.

Now I have to implement:
- a setup method to create the test documents in the CMIS server
- a null output connector using the ManifoldCF api
- tests using the ManifoldCF api to create a mock configuration against the
test CMIS server

I'll let you know when it works.

Regards,
Piergiorgio