manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <jack.krupan...@lucidimagination.com>
Subject Re: Next ManifoldCF release
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:30:53 GMT
+1

There's been a lot of great progress.

Question: What is the status of the book relative to what release was used
as the basis for the book? If there have been any core features used or
referenced in the book that changed, then some sort of wiki "addendum" would
be appropriate, but I don't think I am aware of any. Mostly we're talking
new features and bug fixes. It might be nice to have a mini-tutorial for new
features, new connectors, etc. CHANGES.txt is good, but encourage people to
contribute examples and screen shots or mini-tutorials. In other words, show
off what's new.

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Wright
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 6:08 AM
To: connectors-dev
Subject: Next ManifoldCF release

I'd like to propose working towards the next ManifoldCF official
release, 0.3-incubating, somewhere around September 15.  This release
would include major new features, such as the CMIS connector, the
client scripting language, and (hopefully) the OpenSearchServer
connector (if it is ready by then).  This is in addition to the dozens
or hundreds of other fixes and changes already committed to trunk.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Karl