manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From "daddywri@gmail.com" <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Defining a job
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 23:47:32 GMT
The easiest way is to define what you want using the ui, then either look at the database or
use the api or a command to get the xml.

Karl

Sent from my Nokia phone
-----Original Message-----
From: Farzad Valad
Sent:  08/08/2011, 7:44  PM
To: connectors-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Defining a job

I changed the word configuration to specification and the command
returned a job id.  However I don't have a path defined, which my guess
is related to the empty config xmls.  Where/How do I find the proper
filespec and outputspec xml defs? All that was in the db was the empty
ones I used.  Didn't have much success digging it out of the crawler UI.