manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Farzad Valad <ho...@farzad.net>
Subject Re: Reseting Manifoldcf
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 22:23:31 GMT
Thanks for the link.  I was readying chapter 3 of the book.  So I'm
issuing the command with what I think is the 4 basic parms it needs, but
I keep getting the Usage statement.  The code says "if (args.length <
4)" and I'm counting 4 parms, what gives?

processes\script\executecommand.bat
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.DefineRepositoryConnection FileShare
FileShare
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.filesystem.FileConnector 30

Usage: DefineRepositoryConnection <connection_name> <description>
<connector_class> <authority_name> <pool_max> <param1>=<value1>