manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Farzad Valad <ho...@farzad.net>
Subject Re: Reseting Manifoldcf
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 16:05:39 GMT
I took sometime to read and learn about the API service.  Here are the
specifics, I want to be able to do the following with one invocation of
something, is that doable?  Prefer a batch file, but understand if I
have to use something else.

1) Delete any jobs in the system  (Purpose: Clear out my data stored in
my connector db table)
2) Delete the repository connector (Purpose: Clear out the stored logs)
2) Delete the output connector (Purpose: Clear out the stored logs)
3) Unregister my connector (Purpose: Zap the db table)
4) Reregister my connector
5) Define the repository connector
6) Define the output connector
7) Define a job waiting to start.