manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interface Calls
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 00:06:29 GMT
The book explains all of this in great detail, as well as logging
conventions.  This all begins in Chapter 5, which is the next chapter
to be released via MEAP.

Logging for an output connector should use the
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.system.Logging.ingest logger.  You enable
that logger with the properties.xml parameter
org.apache.manifoldcf.ingest=DEBUG.  Hope this helps.

Karl