manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Farzad Valad <ho...@farzad.net>
Subject Logging Hierarchy
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 21:33:07 GMT
I'm still a bit confused about the relationship of the logging levels
defined in logging.ini file vs properties.xml.  Just a second ago I
couldn't get a single line, finally put everything at DEBUG for sanity
check.

All I want is INFO level for connectors and WARN throughout the rest.  I
thought if I set the logging.ini rootAppender to WARN and just the
connectors subsystem to INFO should do it.  I guess I don't understand
it like I should.  Thoughts?

I even have this statement in the constructor of my connector that
doesn't print, Logging.connectors.log(Level.ALL, "DupFinder Version 1.0.0");

Thanks!