manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Farzad Valad <ho...@farzad.net>
Subject Running Agent
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 19:56:35 GMT
I'm trying to deploy a multi-process setup outside Eclipse.  When I run
the agent I get a null pointer exception?  Any thoughts how to get more
meaningful messages or ideas what I might be missing.  I'm at a loss
because it does say "Running..." followed by "Config file successfully
read".  Which tells me the classpath and my command are right.

I do have a sync dir, it is listed in the properties.xml file.  I also
turn all the logger to debug and didn't get any more output than the
following.

C:\Program Files
(x86)\Apache\ManifoldCF\myMCF>processes\script\executecommand.bat
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.AgentRun
Running...
Configuration file successfully read
         at org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.AgentRun.main(AgentRun.java:82)

Thanks!