manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Farzad Valad <ho...@farzad.net>
Subject Re: Fatal Error
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 15:01:08 GMT
Thanks for looking at the code and that fixed it.  The connect method
has been empty since day one, very strange that now it started to give
me problems.  I went as far back as 3 months of history.

So do I need to call the super method for disconnect, install,
deinstall? Any others?  I noticed adding it to disconnect I had to
modify the method signature to throw the ManifoldCFException.