manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 0.1?
Date Fri, 24 Dec 2010 21:04:50 GMT
Yeah, sorry.  It is the holidays for me.  I hope to look at it on Monday.  For the record,
we need 3 votes from the PPMC and then I think we need to go to the Incubator PMC and vote
there, but I will read up on it.

On Dec 24, 2010, at 11:17 AM, Jack Krupansky wrote:

> It's most likely the holidays. Too much of a mad rush, either to leave early or to get
"real" work done to try to leave early.

> Sorry I wasn't able to find time to try out the RC. Hopefully... next week will be slow
and I'll have better luck finding a few minutes of quiet time.

> -- Jack Krupansky
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Karl Wright
> Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 11:09 AM
> To: connectors-dev
> Subject: [RESULT][VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 0.1?
>
> There were zero votes in favor, and zero against.
>
> I feel little uncomfortable voting myself, since I put together the
> release.  Therefore, the vote effectively fails.
>
> Karl
>
> On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 7:33 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>> +1 if you think ManifoldCF 0.1 is ready for release, -1 if not. (If
>> this vote passes, I believe we will still need to hold a vote in the
>> incubator general list.)
>> Thanks,
>> Karl

Grant Ingersoll