manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release?
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 15:38:18 GMT
The SharePoint web service file you referred to is an auto-generated
file.  In order to change anything about it I need to be able to
change the entire project.  Unfortunately, I no longer have access to
a copy of Visual Studio, which would be required for me to do this.
Also, I am not familiar with the process by which service names such
as this would be changed, whether that would affect the soap itself
and thus the client side, etc.  I don't have a testing setup either.

If changing the name of this service is a prerequisite for release,
let it be known that I requested a copy of MSDN that I should receive
as an apache developer some six weeks ago.  After that arrives, it
will require some time to learn the process, set up servers, and test.
 Probably this will delay a 0.1 release until February or March.

Sorry for the bad news,
Karl