manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release?
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 13:50:22 GMT
On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 8:42 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you believe that this is a
> requirement for an initial release?  If so, I believe we should
> suspend plans for that release and revisit it in February or March.

I'll certainly go along with whatever everyone feels on this one... it
was just always my impression that Apache was pretty serious about
security, but I'm not really sure how this applies to incubating
projects etc.

I thought it was relevant especially since the Solr Wiki says: The
recommended way to add document level security to your search is
through Apache Lucene Connector Framework (LCF).

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrSecurity