manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release?
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 13:42:47 GMT
Ok, thanks for clarifying that.

As I said before, this is a fairly big job which I do not think can be
done in a way that is not destabilizing.  I'm therefore going need to
take probably several weeks before it can be completed - in part to
port old MetaCarta tests to the junit testing framework which exercise
more of the queries in question.  Do you believe that this is a
requirement for an initial release?  If so, I believe we should
suspend plans for that release and revisit it in February or March.

Thanks,
Karl