mahout-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: New logo
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2017 19:56:24 GMT
We can treat this like a release vote, if anyone hates all these and doesn’t want to continue
with shortlisted designers for 3 more days (the next step) vote -1 and say if your vote is
binding (your are a PMC member)

Otherwise all are welcome to rate everything on the polls below.

In this case you have 24 hours to vote

Here’s my +1 to continue refining.