mahout-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Musselman <...@apache.org>
Subject Welcome New Committer Nikolay Sakharnykh
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2017 04:17:29 GMT
The Apache Mahout PMC is pleased to announce that we have asked Nikolay
Sakharnykh to become a committer and he has accepted. His contribution of
an initial set of CUDA bindings into the project are good progress toward
our goal of simplifying matrix math at scale.

Being a committer allows you to contribute more easily to the project,
since in addition to posting pull requests and patches you're also granted
write access to the code repository; which in turn means you can review and
accept community contributions, and help others pitch in.

Nikolay, we're looking forward to working with you in the future; welcome!
It is customary for new committers to introduce themselves with a few words
:)

Best
Andrew